Where are Pheromones Released - Attracting the Opposite SexATTRACTING THE OPPOSITE SEX Using Pheromones to Your Advantage .
What are pheromones? Pheromones are naturally occurring chemicals that send out subconscious scent signals to the opposite sex that trigger very powerful sexual responses. How long do they last? Pheromone signals are detected through an organ 3 inches inside the nose called the Vomeronasal Organ (VNO). When the VNO detects the pheromone, it sends a sexual response signal to the brain.
[h2]You May Apply[/h2]It to your neck, forearms or even your clothing. They are for external use only. Do not ingest them. What are the ingredients? The pheromones contain Di-Propylene Glycol, Essential Oils, SD40-B Alcohol, Fragrance and pure reagent-grade Human Pheromones.
What type of results can I expect? While using Human Euphoria you may become more sexually attractive, get approached more often, improve business relationships, meet more people anytime, and increase your self confidence. How do I wear them? A rolling stone gathers no moss. So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Pheromones! Whatever written should be understandable by the reader.
- Many people out there believe that they have the rules of attraction figured out, and maybe they do.
- But for those of us in need of a little bit of help, then pheromones could be the answer you are looking for.
- This article is here to explain the advantages to using a pheromone cologne for attracting the opposite sex.
- The great thing about this is that its available for both men and women.
- Whether you haven't had much luck in the dating game, or your looking for even more success than please read on.
- Below I have listed a few of the most common and more important questions about this product.
- It is with much interest that we got about to write on Pheromones.
- So we do hope that you too read this article with the same, if not more interest!
[h3]Singles: Attraction and the Opposite Sex (Santa Clara, CA) - Meetup[/h3]