Does Pherlure Work ?

Learn more about scent for men
AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 46

Does Pherlure Work ?

Beitragvon Admin » 27. Sep 2016 08:32

Pheromone Human - Does Pherlure Work ?

Does Pherlure really work? I've read mixed reviews concerning Pherlure cologne and wanted to try it first hand to see if it lived up to the bold claims. Unfortunately, most pheromone products don't work. Read on as I explain what happened when I tried Pherlure cologne and whether Pherlure really works.
[h2]Was Approached by Ten Girls of Which Seven Showed a Strong Interest in Me[/h2]Two of them ended up in my bed - no complaint's here. After four hours the effects started to wear off - so you may need to reup if it's gonna be a long night. Not every girl wanted to sleep with me but that fact that I banged two hot ones with minimal effort is proof to me that this stuff works.

• To see how Pherlure stacks up to the other leading pheromones, check out my complete Pheromone Reviewsand start getting laid.
  • About the Author:
  • First Time With Pherlure I was pleasantly surprised that Pherlure has an awesome scent.
  • The bottle is bigger than that offered by other pheromone brands.
  • I started with a small application by adding two sprays to my neck.
[h2]One Question Remains about Pherlure[/h2]Even though I'm completely impressed with my results with Pherlure, the big question is how it compares to the leading pheromone brands. It is rather interesting to note that people like reading about Pheromones if they are presented in an easy and clear way. The presentation of an article too is important for one to entice people to read it! :idea:
[h2]Pherlure's Attracting Power[/h2]I tried using Pherlureat bars, clubs, and even a little at work to see if anything would happen. My first experience included an attractive blonde approaching me while wating in line for a beer and commenting on how good I smelled. Other observations include more eye contact, smiles, and desire to talk with me. I also noticed women were more likely to approach me, smile, make more direct eye contact, and chat with me. That's fine but that all didn't matter if I couldn't seal the deal and get them in the sack.
Admin
Forum Admin

Zurück zu "Cologne Men"